Monday, June 30, 2014

1 Year of the WVM!

Hello Family!

I'm sorry it took me so long to email today, we had a
Mission Party to celebrate the one year anniversary of the mission for
Pday so I have been a bit preoccupied. It was super fun! I got to see
all the missionaries I came out with, my old zone, and all the office
missionaries! I love being around other missionaries. There's really
nothing better! Our mission has only existed for a year, and yet it
has felt like much longer than that. The missionaries, the areas, and
President and Sister Taylor have only been a part of the Washington
Vancouver Mission for one year! I am so grateful to be a part of it!
There is nowhere I would rather be than here in this beautiful place
with these phenomenal people. Oh man, my mission is amazing!

This week was a good one! We saw a lot of wonderful people, taught
many a lesson, and felt the spirit super strongly all week long.
Nothing particularly exciting happened this week, but that is because
this upcoming week is gonna be one of the best!!! I have no doubt that
we are going to find people like crazy, teach and invite like crazy,
and help people to come unto Christ like crazy! It's gonna be good. I
can feel it.

Sister Duff and I had some good times this week though.
Clearly...

"We celebrated Sister Duff's One Year Mark with Wendy's"
"We can't take pictures very well...."
So there ya have it. We like to have fun. It was a good week to have fun
like this too because the work is going so well here in the Columbia
River Ward! Things are really going places with the members of the
ward and the investigators. There is a genuine interest in the Gospel
of Jesus Christ in this area of Portland, and I am so glad I get to be
a part of it!

This could possibly be the most pathetic email I have ever sent, but
we kind of have no time today to email... Pday ends at 6 which leaves
us an hour and a half to email, shop, clean, prep, and eat dinner. I
am so sorry, but I promise next week's email will be better! I love
you all and I pray for you every day! I'm still loving my mission, and
I love it more and more every single day. I could honestly do this for
the rest of my life! Bringing true happiness to people is the best way
to spend my time, and that is all that a mission is! Have a great
week, and I will talk to you again next time! :)

Love,

Sister Nicole Guilott

1 comment:

Unknown said...

khi chơi một thể loại game moi nào đó sẽ cho chúng ta được trải nghiệm một cách thú vị nhất, hay xem phim world of warcraft mang lại những cảm giác cực đã khi xem.