Friday, November 22, 2013

Sisters in Zion

Last Saturday, the 16th of November, 2013, I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in a "Sister Missionary Meet" at Temple Square in Salt Lake City. There were somewhere around 50 preparing sister missionaries who all gathered at Temple Square to meet each other, find other sisters who were going to their same mission, and simply spend a beautiful afternoon on the grounds. It was beautiful! 

We got to sit in the room with the Christus and sing some beautiful songs as sisters in that fantastic room.

Me and Tiff: A potential future companion of mine. She leaves in December and I leave in January, so we could possibly be companions in the Washington Vancouver Mission! She's lovely. :)


This was a wonderful experience, and rare too! I'm so grateful that I got to be a part of it. Being able to meet so many other girls who were all preparing to serve missions just like I am and who have a desire to serve God was truly amazing. I loved this experience! All of these things keep happening that simply make me so much more excited to serve my mission! 61 days left people! 

No comments: