Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2 Weeks Till I Go

Woah. It feels like time has been moving so slowly as I've been counting down the days until I enter the MTC, but all of a sudden it's almost here! I leave in only 14 days. That's exactly two weeks from today. I have gathered all the necessities and am ready to go! Now all that's left is my farewell on January 19th, and then I'm off! Woo-hoo!!!

My dear friend made this video for me back when I opened my call, and I thought I'd share it with all of you. I'm so grateful for the friends and family that I am surrounded by. Who love me and support me and will always be there. I love you guys! The song I picked for the video is by my favorite LDS Musician, Hillary Weeks. It's called "Come Take Your Place," and truly is a wonderful song. Everyone should take a listen to miss Hillary. She's phenomenal.



Well, there ya have it! I think I'll post one more time before heading out on the mish, but never fear! My dear mom will be taking over when I leave. I hope everyone had a splendid Christmas and a wonderful New Year! I can't wait to see what the Holidays will be like in the mission! AAAHHH!!!

No comments: